- Fragrance: Vanilla, Lemon, and Coconut
Texture: Thick Oil
Application: Daily Onto the Clean Dry Skin on the BodyBenefits:
- Nourishes Skin With Micronutrients
- Improves Firmness and Elasticity
- Evens Skin Texture Wherever Applied
- Moisturizes and Protects
- Aids in Preventing Visible Stretch Marks
- Makes Skin Soft, Supple and Smooth
- Formulated To Help Prevent Premature Aging and Wrinkles
- Butter One Love has the texture of creme brulee and is perfect for all skin types. It is based on the best moisturizers contains herbal ingredients from sunny lands of Australia and Indonesia, which maintain moisture balance, they protect against dryness by covering the body with a veil of captivating aroma.
This butter is perfect against stretch marks, “orange peel” and inflammations, preventing their occurrence. Delivering active ingredients into the deeper layers of the skin, it stimulates metabolism and ensures vibrant color on the skin. A unique set of regenerative properties to help return tone and aroma – as well as good mood.
To fully enjoy, just slightly open the jar of butter. You will suddenly feel the coconut flavor with ginger-lemon notes, along with oriental spices. The tropical smell will carry away your thoughts to the islands of Asia. How many legends glorifying the feeling of love, where born on their shores!
Overseas tales inspired us to create this miraculous butter One Love. It was the dedication of eternal love. The heart will bloom as soon as it will touch your skin. After all, butter is not the usual cosmetics; it is a welcoming delicacy for every cell in the body.
- Open the tin of One Love body butter and breathe in the tropical aroma. Take a small amount and apply gently onto clean dry skin. Spread evenly over your body with massaging movements. Close your eyes and feel every cell in your body rejoicing in pleasure. Hear your heart sing a symphony of love for the whole world around you.
- Water (Aqua)
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- As the inhabitants of the tropics quench their thirst with coconut milk your skin drinks life-giving water of coconut oil similarly. This is an excellent moisturizer and antiseptic. Its structure contains lauric acid, which is easily absorbed by the cells, nourishing the skin with vitamins E and K, valuable acids polyphenols, iron and organic sulfur. They have antioxidant anti-fungal and anti-bacterial effect, preserving the health and youthfulness of the skin. In turn, the scent of coconut pulp creates an atmosphere of warmth and optimism.
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Extract
- In Egypt, aloe juice was called the elixir of youth, and Indian tribes believed stems of aloe is where the goddess of health and prosperity lived. In all ages exotic, but easy to get accustomed to any conditions the plant is a symbol of good health. Aloe speeds up the regeneration of tissues, moisturizes and softens the skin, relieves inflammation, stimulates blood circulation and protects youth. Women from all over the world “befriend” aloe for its properties that give skin a radiant and a fresh look, providing it smooth and comfortable moistening.
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter
- Who does not like to treat yourself to a chocolate bar? Cocoa – a source of endorphins and substances that return vigor and improve nervous system. Active ingredients of cocoa butter moisturize and soften the skin, making it supple and smooth. They restore the lipid balance, smoothing wrinkles and crow’s feet. Cocoa butter is effective in treating stretch marks, small scars and consequences of rash. Finally, cocoa protects the skin from chapping and dryness, and its fragrance brings joy, courage, andinspiration.
- We added bees wax extracted from the honeycomb of bees Apis Mellifera, thoroughly cleaned and bleached by hand; it is devoid of impurities which remain after the chemical purification. The composition of it is very close to the dermal fat that protects our skin from dehydration. Creating on the surface a thin film which does not interfere with breathing and removal of toxins. It is also important that such a natural wax is used to treat skin inflammations, burns, and wounds.
- Collected in the depths of the Pacific Ocean, seaweed agar used in the kitchen of the world instead of gelatin. It is used to cook the souffle, ice cream, and marmalade. Agar extract contributes to the penetration of active ingredients that are a part of this cosmetic product into the epidermis and have detoxicating soothing and anti-inflammatory effect.They include – 4% of mineral salts and 80% comes from polysaccharides: in particular glucuronic (main component of hyaluronic acid) and pyruvic acid (BHA-fat-soluble acid, penetrates the pores sebaceous plugs soften).
- Cinnamomum Burmani (Cinnamon) Bark
- Cinnamon fully lives up to its second name – perfect spice.” In cooking, it serves to enrich the taste and is a source of essential vitamins and elements which stimulate cellular metabolism in our skin. So cinnamon preserves youth and elasticity of the skin, eliminating the pale and sallow hue.Improving skin tone, it warms the skin! A mischievous fragrance cheers up and adjusts optimistic mood, withit, the world becomes brighter and more harmonious.
- Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Pod
- Your skin loves “Food” with vanilla. “Nectar of the Gods” is full of natural sugar, fats and mineral salts, which fill the cells with energy and act as moisturizers, increasing skin elasticity and softness. Vanilla has a delicate whitening effect, evens tone and refreshes the skin. Its natural and long-lasting aroma resembles the smell of the milk, and brings with it a sense of peace and security, driving away the anxiety and stress. Couple of breaths – and soul will bloom with gentle creamy flowers.
- Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Fruit Oil
- Fennel is often part of the confectionery, rosy pies, puddings, and salads. Its oil is used in cosmetics because it has the rare property to restore skin tone. Before our eyes, it smoothes wrinkles and gives your face a healthy glow. Fennel oil makes the skin elastic, smoothes and brightens. Caring for the skin, fennel envelops warm camphor scent, creating a sense of security and tranquility.
- Piper Cubeba (Cubeb) Fruit Oil
- Indonesian Cubeb, which grows on the islands of Yava Sumatra and Borneo, is ideal for vegetable dishes and seafood. Cubeb oil contains proteins vitamins, which have antiseptic, toning and firming action. They regulate sebum tighten pores reduce inflammation and even the tone. The skin takes on a healthy natural glow. Inhaling the spicy lemon scent cubeb you are immersed in high spirits, revealing creativity and getting a charge of creative energy.
- Cymbopogon Citratus (Lemongrass) Oil
- Our skin loves the taste of lemongrass oil – the base for any Asian dish. Having spice in food, you raise vitality. The same goes for the skin. Lemongrass stimulates the lymphatic system removes toxins improves skin elasticity retains moisture. It should be in the diet of contaminated porous tired skin. Oil “lemongrass” cleans and tightens pores, leveling the terrain and the color problem areas. Candy smell reminds of the morning freshness and vigor that explode with positive expectations for the rest of the day.
- Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Oil
- Gingerbread, ginger sauce, ginger tea – dishes, which are composed of a wonderful root causing healthy appetite and refresh the mind. Its sweet-tart fragrance envelops and warms the cold winter evenings. But more importantly, ginger oil effectively cleanses the skin, eliminating inflammation, increases energy cleanses and tightens pores heals wounds bruises. It accelerates cell regeneration helps to forget about the “orange peel” effect. Ginger fragrance warms up, banishing indifference and apathy.
- Store at room temperature, avoid direct sunlight.